We Build Awnings in Mesa, Arizona
For over two decades now, Arizona Pergola Company has been the state’s leading pergola and awning company. Mesa, AZ, is one of the areas we service.
We offer outdoor pergolas and awnings for residential and commercial properties, and we have a wide variety of materials, styles, and colors that can match any aesthetic. For awning needs within Mesa, AZ, we’ve got you covered.
Areas That Can Use Awnings
Any area that needs protection from the sun and the wind will benefit from awnings. Here are some examples:
- Flower shops. These businesses display flowers outside and need ultraviolet (UV) protection.
- Restaurants and cafes. These establishments can add outdoor seating with well-placed awnings.
- Events places. Big celebrations like weddings or concerts need weather protection.
- Resorts and hotels. These businesses can enhance a consumers’ experience with shaded outdoor areas by the pool or a garden.
- These establishments can use awnings for advertising purposes.
Benefits of Awnings
Awnings are cost-effective additions to residential and commercial properties that can provide the following:
- Outdoor awnings add a touch of elegance to any area they cover.
- Weather protection. These structures protect us from the sun, wind, and rain.
- Energy Savings. Unshaded windows are said to increase energy costs by as much as 25%.
- Extended Living Space. With awnings, you can create a cozy, shaded space for gatherings.
We can mix and match many components to create the best awning that will suit your needs.
There are two common types of awning materials. They are:
- Outdoor fabrics. These materials are durable but require maintenance.
- This material is the one we recommend for covers in Arizona because it can withstand extreme heat and weather.
When it comes to mobility, awnings are classified as:
- Stationary: a stable structure
- Portable: a mobile type of awning that we can move around
- Retractable: an awning type that allows control
- Motorized: contains an automated mechanism to roll the canopy
These are the most common awning styles:
- Dome style
- Double bar standard
- Quarter barrel
- Gable walkway
- Semi-circular entrance
Awnings are great outdoor additions to residential and commercial spaces. They extend our living space, protect us from weather elements, and reduce energy costs. Here is what you can expect if you decide to get an awning from us:
- Set an appointment with our designer. He will go to your home and present examples of our previous work, along with color and material samples. Don’t hesitate to give your thoughts so you can build the best awning together.
- Our team will assess the area and make suggestions on creating the most beautiful, functional awning. It takes about three to six weeks from the initial meeting to complete a project.
Serving Mesa, AZ
For over twenty years, our company has been the state’s leading awning company. Mesa, AZ, is within our serviceable area.
If you have awning requirements for Mesa, AZ residential or commercial properties, we’d be glad to submit a bid! Give us a call at 480-568-5870 now or request a free bid here.