We Build Awnings in Gilbert, Arizona
For over two decades, Arizona Pergola Company has been the state’s leading pergola and awning company. Gilbert, AZ, is one of the areas we service.
We offer a high-quality outdoor patio, pool, and garden covers for residential and commercial properties in a wide variety of mobility, applications, materials, and shapes that our designers will match with the existing landscape. If you are from Gilbert, AZ, and you need an awning for your establishment, we can help you.
Awnings are classified in many ways. We can choose our preferred mobility, usage, materials, and shape.
When it comes to mobility, awnings may be classified as:
- Stationary: a stable, semi-permanent structure
- Portable: can be moved between locations
- Retractable: can be folded when not in use
- Motorized: contains an automated mechanism to roll the canopy
Awnings may also be assorted based on usage, the most common of which are:
- Window awnings. These structures provide us with ventilation and natural light.
- Door awnings. Door awnings provide us with a beautiful entrance and protection from the wind, sun, and rain.
- Patio awnings. These awnings allow us to extend our living space and entertain our guests outside.
- Veranda awnings. Veranda awnings are usually retractable, wall-mounted structures.
- Canopy awnings. A canopy is a type of awning with free-standing construction. It provides shade and cuts down our energy costs.
- Vertical awning. This structure is a modern blind and is usually retractable and waterproof.
There are many awning material options, and these are the most common ones:
- Outdoor fabrics. Outdoor fabrics have many color options but require rigorous maintenance.
- Aluminum. Aluminum awnings are highly durable. They are the best to use in Arizona because it can withstand extreme heat and weather.
Awnings have a surprising number of options for shapes. Some of them are:
- Traditional with valance
- Traditional with wrap valance
- Quarter round
Awnings are great outdoor additions to our homes. They extend our living space, protect us from weather elements, and reduce energy costs. If you’re interested in building an awning for your establishment, here are the steps:
- Set an appointment with our designer. He will go to your home and bring material and color samples as well as examples of previous work when you meet. Share your vision with our designer, and he will make it happen.
- Our designer will assess the area and make suggestions on creating the most beautiful, functional awning. Design and installation usually take three to six weeks to complete.
Serving Gilbert, AZ
For over twenty years, our company has been the state’s leading awning company. Gilbert, AZ, is included in our service area. You can rely on us if you want to have the best awning in your neighborhood that you can be proud of.